Investor Centre

Significant Shareholders

The total number of Secure Income REIT Plc shares in issue is 324,035,146.

69.4% of shares were in public hands (as defined by AIM regulations) as at 10 March 2022.

NameNumber of SharesPercentage of voting rights
Artemis Investment Management LLP58,689,28218.1%
Aegon NV25,191,1247.8%
Prestbury Incentives Limited *19,262,0425.9%
PIHL Property LLP *16,850,3005.2%
Mr Dominic Silvester12,527,0873.9%
Investec Wealth & Investment Limited12,516,3103.9%
* entities associated with the Management Team, totalling 11.1%.  A further 1.3% is held by Management Team members bringing the total Management Team interest to 12.4%.

This information was last updated on 10 March 2022.