Located in Hitchin approximately 37 miles north of central London, and 10 miles north east of Luton.
The Property comprises a 42 bed hospital within a converted manor house, constructed in 1908. The hospital was opened in 1982 with a substantial 2- storey extension added in 1997. The main medical and surgical facilities comprise 9 consulting rooms, X-ray room with separate ultrasound and mammography facilities, 3 principal theatres (each incorporating laminar airflow enclosure), 1 minor ops suite, a physiotherapy facility and an on-site pharmacy. MRI and CT scanning and Dexa services are provided by a mobile service to the site.